RIDGID 75992 3/4-2" Tapping Machine RT3422 NPT Set
Ridgid 75992 Description
The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.
Ridgid 75992 Includes
- RT3422 tapping tool with bleed valve
- Shaft extensions
- Heavy-duty hole saw arbors
- 1/4" and 3/8 " coupon retaining pilot bits
- Ratchet wrench
- (2) Spud wrenches
- (5) Valve adapters in a steel tool box
Ridgid 75992 Features
- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-Duty Design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve. Allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials. The RT3422 is capable of tapping into steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of: Water up to 500 psig & Steam, air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
- Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
Ridgid 75992 Specifications
|Tapping Capacity:||3/4 - 2" NPT (Male)|
|Mounting:||Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let.|
|Activation:||Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right angle Drill.|
|Cutter Feed:||Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel.|
|Pressure:||Water, 500 psig @ 100°F, Steam, Air and Natural Gas, 150 psig @ 370°F.|