Powers Fasteners PFM1411680 Concrete Anchor Screw, 5/8" x 8", 25/Pack
Powers Fasteners PFM1411680 Description
The Screw-Bolt+ anchor is a one piece, heavy duty screw anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify and fully removable. The patented thread design, designed for use with standard ANSI drill bits, reduces installation torque and enhances productivity. The steel threads along the anchor body tap into the hole during installation to provide keyed engagement and allow for reduced edge and spacing distances. The Screw-Bolt+ fi nish is available in bright zinc-plated and mechanically galvanized. Suitable base materials include normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete, concrete over steel deck, concrete masonry and solid clay brick.
Powers Fasteners PFM1411680 Includes
- (25) Concrete Anchor Screw, 5/8" x 8"
Powers Fasteners PFM1411680 Features
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3889 for concrete. Code compliant with 2015 IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193 for use in structural applications in concrete under the design provisions of ACI 318 (Strength Design Method).
- Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading (Category 1 anchors).
- Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for reliability against brittle failure, e.g. hydrogen embrittlement.
- Designed for standard ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Patented thread design offers low installation torque
- Tough threads for tapping high strength concrete
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Fully removeable and reinstallable in same hole
- Fast installation with powered impact wrench
- Diameter, length and identifying marking stamped on head of each anchor
- One-piece, finished head design
Powers Fasteners PFM1411680 Specifications
|Product Type||Screw Anchor|
|Applications||Racking, shelving and material handling; Support ledgers and sill plate attachments; Temporary attachments; Retrofits, repairs and maintenance; Fencing and railing; Seismic and wind|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov