Milwaukee 48-20-5324 SDSMAX Tunnel 3-1/8" x 22"
Milwaukee 48-20-5324 Description
Milwaukee® SDS-Max Tunnel Bits are ideal for drilling deep, large holes in brick, block, and concrete with SDS-Max rotary hammers. The fluted head design and 22" long shaft allows for continuous deep hole drilling without the need to clear out a core. To deliver increased durability in concrete with rebar, a large 3-Cutter tip avoids lock up in rebar. Aggressive carbide cutting edges shear through the rebar inside of concrete.
Milwaukee 48-20-5324 Includes
- (1) SDSMAX Tunnel 3-1/8" x 22"
Milwaukee 48-20-5324 Features
- Fluted head design ideal for deep hole drilling
- 22" shaft length for increased reach and decreased vibration
- Large 3-Cutter centering tip to avoid lock up in rebar
- Aggressive carbide cutting edges shear through rebar in concrete
- Designed for SDS-Max rotary hammers
- Use in rotary hammer function
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov