SKU: Makita XGC01ZC
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Makita XGC01ZC 18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless 29 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun Bare Tool
• (1) Tool only (batteries and charger not included)
• Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
• 5 setting speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
• Variable speed trigger allows user to match the speed to the application
• 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 28-29 oz. cartridges
• Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
• Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
• Ergonomic design at 18-7/8" long
• Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
• Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
• Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
• Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Capacity (caulk or sealants) : 29 oz.
• Dispense Force : 1,100 lbs.
• Inches Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 66 IPM
• Speed Settings : 5
• Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length :
• Net Weight : 5.9 lbs.
• Shipping Weight : 7.7 lbs.
• UPC Code : 088381-696838
• Product Depth (in.) : 8.4"
• Product Width (in.) : 17.8"
• Product Height (in.) : 6.3"
• Product Weight (lb.) : 7.7 lbs.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov