Makita EA5001PREG 18" 50 cc Chain Saw
Part Number: EA5001PREG UPC: 088381394734 Weight: 16.1
• (1) 18" Guide Bar
• (1) 18" Chain
• (1) Chain Protector
• (1) Chain Saw
• Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
• Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
• Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions
• 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
• Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
• Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
• Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
• Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
• Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
• Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
• Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
• Power Rating : 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
• Standard Guide Bar : 18"
• Chain Pitch : 3/8"
• Chain Gauge : .050"
• Fuel Mixture : 50:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity : 15.9 oz.
• Oil Tank Capacity : 9.1 oz.
• Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 11.9 lbs.
• User Type : Professional
• Chain Saw Feature : Heated handle
• Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
• Power Type : 2-stroke gas
• Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
• UPC Code : 088381-394734
The Makita 18” 50cc Chain Saw (EA5001PREG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. It also features a heated handle for increased comfort in cold conditions. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.