SKU: Ridgid 51587
Weight: 8.94 lbs
RIDGID 51587 H-1211 Jetter Hose, 1/2" x 110'
Ridgid 51587 Features
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 2200 psi and flow of 2.4 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Easy to Use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- Pulse Action: Activate the KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Portable: The optional H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains, indoor applications or remote storage.
- Convenient: Standard equipment includes FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
- Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time – keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment. New and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily.
- Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.
Ridgid 51587 Specifications
|Dimensions||1/2" x 100"|
|Hose Inside Diameter||1/4"|
|Hose Outside Diameter||1/2"|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov