Wright Tool 4488 3-in-1 SB Scaffold Ratchet
List Price: $269.76
You Save: $105.76 (39%)
Part Number: 4488 UPC: 076799044884 Weight: 2.3
The WrightGrip™ SB Scaffold Ratchet is a new multi-purpose tool designed specifically for use in high, tight work areas when building scaffolds. This innovative tool features the following:
• 1/2" drive, 7/8" open-end ratchet end with socket for loosening/tightening nuts, bolts and fasteners.
• Soft-faced, non-sparking, interchangeable plastic hammer designed for fitting clamps and fasteners into place.
• 7/8" open-end wrench on the end of the tool’s handle.
With scaffold builders working at such high levels—often at more than 100 feet—safety is a major concern. The WrightGrip™ SB Scaffold Ratchet gives pros an easy-to-use, 3-in-1 tool that eliminates the need to carry and handle extra tools. Its 7/8" socket and open-end wrench is the perfect fit for today's standard scaffold clamps and fasteners. One tool does it all!
• Lightweight design—easy to carry, use and store
• WrightGrip™ design (Patent 6907805) for more torque, tool life and strength
• Open-head ratchet design (Patent D276125) for easy cleaning and quick directional switch
• Optional deep socket (#4528D) for final tightening on smaller scaffold diameters
• Interchangeable hammer inserts available in brass (#9039B) and steel (#9039M)
• Convenient lanyard ring—for attaching tool spiders
• Efficient tool for best value
• Manufactured with Wright Alloy™ steel
• 10-1/2" overall length
• Made in U.S.A.