SKU: Wood's Powr-Grip 91515CE
Weight: 4.75 lbs
Wood's Powr-Grip N4950C 91515CE 8" Vacuum Cup w/Metal Handle for IMP's & Cladding
Wood's Powr-Grip 91515CE Features
- Specially designed for handling insulated metal panels and other cladding.
- Flexible vacuum pad attaches to most panel surfaces, including patterns or texture.
- Low-marking rubber compound will not mark or stain most panels.
- Robust metal construction for reliability.
- Powder-coated finish for superior durability and appearance.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any significant vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without removing vacuum cup from surface.
- Valve lever permits quick and complete release.
- Eligible for Powr-Grip's exclusive Exchange Program.
- Supplied with protective carrying case.
Wood's Powr-Grip 91515CE Specifications
|Load Surface||Flat, Textured, Irregular, Cladding, Nonporous|
|Pad Diameter||8" [20 cm]|
|Capacity||60 lbs [28 kg]|
|Pad Case/Cover||Green Case|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov