SKU: Rolair 4090HK17-0001
Weight: 177 lbs
Rolair 4090HK17 5.5 HP 9 Gal Gas-Powered Twin Tank Air Compressor with Regulator
• Comes standard with Pressure Gauge, 0-200 in 5 lb. Graduations, Automatic Pilot Valve Operation, Industrial Flexible Discharge Hose, Automatic Idle Control for Economy and Long Service Life, Intake Filter w/Silencer & Replaceable Element, Schmidt Belt Tightening Device, Air-Cooled Aftercooler, Totally Enclosed Steel Belt Guard, Safety Relief Valve and Regulator.
• 9.3 CFM pump capable of 3-5 framing guns or 4-7 roofing guns.
• Two-Cylinder High-Efficiency Single-Stage Pump includes: Cast-Iron Cylinders, Stainless-Steel Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge, Oil Drain Extension, Finned Aftercooler and Automotive-Style Bearing Inserts.
• 5.5 HP Honda Engine equipped with automatic engine idle for fuel economy and long service life and Atmospheric Unloading System to Prevent Oil Consumption.
• Compressor built with: Schmidt Belt - Tightening Device which makes for easy belt tightening, Fully-Pneumatic Tire with Sealant for protection against flats, and Heavy-Duty Two Piece 16 Gauge Bolted Belt Guard.
• Amperage: N/A
• Max Pressure: 135
• Horse Power: 5.5HP
• CFM Displaced @ 90 PSI: 13.1 CFM
• CFM Delivered @ 90 PSI: 9.3 CFM
• Pump RPM: 1040 RPM
• Pump Oil Capacity: 34 Ounces
• Reed Valve System: Yes (Standard)
• Automotive Style Inserts: Yes (Standard)
• Belt Tightening Device: Yes (Standard)
• Wheels: 1 Fully Pneumatic with Sealant
• Tank Capacity: 9 Gallons
• Dimensions: 46"L x 19"W x 28"H
The 160cc Gas wheelbarrow has long been the top choice of framing and roofing contractors. In this class, the 4090HK17 stands out because of its high CFM output, portability and rugged build. Delivering 9.3 CFM at 90 PSI this unit incorporates the popular 160cc Honda engine with automatic idle-down, for increased fuel efficiency, low-oil shutdown, and an atmospheric unloading system to prevent oil consumption. It also comes with the Schmidt belt-tightening device, providing simple belt tension adjustments.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov