SKU: Ridgid 50338
RIDGID 50338 1650RV 16 Gal Motor on Bottom Wet/Dry Vac
Ridgid 50338 Includes
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Extension Wands
- 1-7/8" x 8' Premium Locking Pro Hose
- Utility Nozzle
- Wet Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Car Nozzle
- Noise Muffler/Diffuser
- Fine Dust Filter
Ridgid 50338 Features
- Motor on Bottom Design makes accessing filter and emptying drum cleaner and easier.
- Foot-Activated Switch allows for hands free operation
- 6.5 peak Horsepower motor - With nearly 25% more power than previous models.
- Quick-Access Debris Door - Allows users to dump larger debris into the drum and continue working.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Makes installing or removing your filter quick, easy & secure without tools or fasteners.
- Longer motor life - Durable, long-lasting motor backs the industry's best warranty.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle & Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Stretch Caddy - Keeps accessories close by and locked in when emptying.
- Large Handle - Large carry handle improves maneuverability.
- Cord-hook - Keeps the 20' power cord with ALCI outlet neatly stored on-board.
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Allows clean-up of large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac. Additionally with the motor on the bottom motor noise is hampered.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won't pull loose during use, and is 4x more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing capacity - Use to blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large built-in drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
Ridgid 50338 Specifications
|Air Volume (CFM)|
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.)||20|
|Product Weight (lb.)|
|Vacuum Capacity (Gallons)||16The 1650RV is a 16 gallon Industrial Wet/Dry Vac featuring an innovative motor on the bottom design that delivers incredible performance, improved stability, noise reduction, large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor, and industrial use.|