Reed 08175 EHTP500C Hydrostatic Test Pump with Cage
Reed 08175 Description
Electric Hydrostatic Test Pumps are designed for pressure testing water systems such as water meters, plumbing lines, pressure vessels, solar systems and sprinkler systems, in both residential and commercial buildings. The output pressure is easily adjusted by turning a knob and watching the attached gauge. A built-in bypass allows for automatic water recirculation once the set pressure is reached. The hose-to-pump connection features a quick disconnect with built-in check valve, which allows for convenient setup and portability. Durable pump has stainless steel piston and brass cylinder for long pump life. Replacement seal kits available to sustain pump efficiency.
Reed 08175 Includes
- (1) Hydrostatic Test Pump
Reed 08175 Features
- Smooth running, quiet 3/4 hp motor.
- Electric pump includes a 15' (46m) high pressure hose for filling the system.
- Test water meters, plumbing lines, pressure vessels, solar systems and sprinkler systems.
- Output pressure adjusts easily.
- Pump housed in protective cage.
- Easy to carry to jobsite.
Reed 08175 Specifications
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov