Reed 02345 VKP10 Pivot Head Valve Key
Reed 02345 Description
Reed Valve and Curb Keys are built for strength and durability. All of Reed’s key assemblies will support a maximum torque of 200 foot-pounds. Upper shafts are made from heavy-gauge, mechanical steel tubing plus curb key ends are machined from solid steel for strength. As a safety feature, keys bend before breaking to indicate overload. Made in USA, Reed valve and curb keys also feature strong welds at critical points.Valve and curb keys have a telescoping design. When telescoped in, they are under 4 feet long and fit easily in small utility trucks, behind pickup seats, and in car trunks. When telescoped out, lengths of 5 feet to 7 feet are possible. Add VKEXT or VKEXT3 extension bars to further extend the keys to maximum lengths of 10 to 12 feet. VK6KIT is great for water and sewer utility companies to have on service trucks for emergencies because it contains a variety of keys in one organized set. VKP and VKP10 feature a pivot head used for leaning or unparallel valves which can occur over time as lines settle.For greater control and versatility, a variety of tools fit the end of these T handles to turn curb stops. Optional clip-on tools turn small valve wheels and curb box rods. Valve keys may be used manually or with Reed's 700PD power drive and clutch for electric or pneumatic power. With this wide variety, operators choose valve keys according to the needs of their systems.
Reed 02345 Includes
- (1) Pivoting Valve Key
Reed 02345 Features
- Pivoting head fits difficult-to-reach 2" operating nuts.
- Includes 3-foot extension for extra reach up to 10'.
- Heavy gauge, mechanical steel tubing shafts support a maximum torque of 200' lbs.
- Made in USA, Reed valve keys feature strong welds at critical points.
- As a safety feature, Reed valve keys bend before they break.
- Use manually w included handle or add Reed's 700PD power drive and clutch for power valve operation.
Reed 02345 Specifications
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov