SKU: Proto J47045M
Weight: 0.03 lbs
Proto J47045M 1/4" Drive Socket 4.5 mm - 6 Point
Proto J47045M Includes
- (1) 1/4" DRIVE SOCKET 4.5 MM - 6 POINT
Proto J47045M Features
- Proto® 6 Point Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
Proto J47045M Specifications
|NUT END OUTSIDE DIAMETER||5/16"|
|DRIVE END OUTSIDE DIAMETER||15/32"|
|BOLT CLEARANCE DEPTH||13/32"|
|UNIT OF MEASURE||Metric|
|SPECIFICATION ASME||ASME B107.110-2012|
|SPECIFICATION AS||SAE AS4984A|
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov