SKU: Proto J175WP
Weight: 8.4 lbs
Proto J175WP 3/4" Drive Air Impact Wrench
• Titanium housing helps to reduce weight, improve balance and ensure maximum durability.
• Ergonomically designed handle-forward design improves balance and control, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
• Robust twin hammer mechanism for efficient energy transfer and long service life.
• Ambidextrous forward/reverse lever can be actuated with a single hand, even with gloves on.
• Three position power regulator for forward rotation. Reverse rotation operates at maximum for highest breakaway torque.
• Feather throttle for maximum operator control.
• Side-fed, 6-vane air motor for maximum power and efficiency.
• Machined motor housing reduces number of parts, creating precision alignment, reducing wear, increasing efficiency and simplifying maintenance.
• 360º Rotating Air Inlet Fitting.
• Titanium Exhaust Deflector and Muffler.
• Integrated Tethering Capability in all Proto® Air Tools.
• Optional ProtoID™Air Fitting for RFID Tracking Capability.
• Drive Size [in]: 3/4
• Breakaway Torque (Ft Lbs): 1560
• Blow Rate Forward (BPM): 950
• Average Air Consumption [cfm]: 7.1
• Free Speed [RPMs]: 5300
• Overall Length [in]: 8-29/32
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov