SKU: Proto J1200HASD
Proto J1200HASD 7 Pc. Combination ASD Wrench Set - 12 Point
• (7) Wrenches
• Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip.
• 12 point box end allows for fine indexing, helping to improve speed and access. Fits 4, 6 and 12 point fasteners.
• Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end.
• Patented locking grooves help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning.
• The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area.
• Loads are kept off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
• Box ends incorporate the TorquePlus™ system.
• Proto® TorquePlus™ wrenches are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
• The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy wrench engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
• The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the box end, minimizing slippage.
• The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
• Sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4"