SKU: Proto J1200FASD
Proto J1200FASD 15 Pc. Combination ASD Wrench Set - 12 Point
Proto J1200FASD Features
- Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip.
- 12 point box end allows for fine indexing, helping to improve speed and access. Fits 4, 6 and 12 point fasteners.
- Fractional sizes 11/32" and smaller do not have the ASD feature.
- Anti-Slip Design (ASD) open end. -Patented locking grooves help prevent the wrench from slipping off the fastener when turning. -The arched surfaces are designed to spread the contact forces over a greater area. -Loads are kept off the corners of the fastener which helps prevent fastener rounding.
- Box ends incorporate the TorquePlus™ system.
- Proto® TorquePlus™ wrenches are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy wrench engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the box end, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.