SKU: Milwaukee MLCON72
Weight: 6.05 lbs
Milwaukee MLCON72 72" Concrete Screed Level
• Multifunctional tool provides a level and screed in a single unit
• Magnesium base for screeding, smoothing and easy clean
• Sharpsite Pitch Vial for easily reading 1/8" and 1/4" pitches
• Dedicated Concrete Working Edges - a squared edge for screeding and striking, a rounded edge for smoothing
• Ergonomic keyhole frame that delivers maximum durability and continuous grip across entire level
• Length: 72"
• Height: 3.26"
• Width: 1.75"
The Concrete Level is a new-to-world solution that combines a level with the functionality of a screed and darby. The wide, 2" magnesium base has two unique edges; a squared edge for screeding and a round edge for smoothing. The Concrete Level also has vials, not only for level and plumb, but also for pitch (1/8" and 1/4"), which is critical for determining run-off. In addition, the keyhole design provides a continuous grip and maximum durabilty. The magnesium, TPE and plastic components make it light weight and easy to clean.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov