Milwaukee 49-59-0687 11/16" x 1" HSS Annular Cutter
Milwaukee 49-59-0687 Description
Utilizing a duel alternating tooth geometry and a thin wall construction Milwaukee's Annular cutters cut up to 15% faster than the competition. The propriatary steel reduces breakage, and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee annular cutters have a Weldon Shank, perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
Milwaukee 49-59-0687 Includes
- 11/16" x 1" Annular Cutter
- Ejector pin sold separately
Milwaukee 49-59-0687 Features
- 20% Thinner Wall Construction - Faster Cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole.
- Duel Alternating Tooth Geometry - More aggressive cutting as well as increased chip ejection. Cuts up to 15% faster.
- Proprietary Steel and 3 Hardness Zones - Makes the bit less susceptible to breakage.
- One Centering pin size for all 1" depth cutters.
- 3/4" Weldon Shank - Fits most small magnetic drill presses.
Milwaukee 49-59-0687 Specifications
|Cutting Depth:||1 in|
|Diameter Shank:||3/4 in|