Milwaukee 48-89-2802 29-Piece Thunderbolt Black Oxide Drill Set
Milwaukee 48-89-2802 Description
Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
Milwaukee 48-89-2802 Includes
- Bits: 1/16" thru 1/2" by 64ths
Milwaukee 48-89-2802 Features
- Thunderbolt web, provides longer life and faster driller times.
- Parabollic flute, clears chips faster.
- 135 degree split point, precision start, no walking.
- 3-Flat secure grip shank, reduces bit slipping in chuck.
Milwaukee 48-89-2802 Specifications
|Drill Bit Type||Twist|
|Bit Set||29 Piece|