Milwaukee 48-39-0572 18 TPI Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blade 3-Pack
Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Description
Milwaukee Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Band Saw. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Includes
- (3) Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades
Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Features
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick.
Milwaukee 48-39-0572 Specifications
|Blade Dimensions:||27" X 1/2" X .020"|
|TPI / Grit:||18 TPI|