Milwaukee 48-32-5100 Shockwave Lineman's 7/16" to 1/2" Impact Socket Adapter
Milwaukee 48-32-5100 Description
The Milwaukee Shockwave(tm) Lineman's 7/16" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter is the most durable adapter on the market and it's pin detent allows for better retention to the socket. The adapter features an Optimized Shockzone(tm) that absorbs peak torque and prevents the adapter from breaking, providing up to 30X life. The adapter is made from Custom Alloy76(tm) Steel, which maximizes it's resistance to wear and shock. The 7/16" hex shanks allows the adapter to lock into all 7/16" quick connect chucks.
Milwaukee 48-32-5100 Includes
- (1) 7/16" Hex to 1/2" Square Adapter
Milwaukee 48-32-5100 Features
- Most Durable. Better Retention.
- Pin Detent Design
- Optimized Shockzone(tm)
- Pin detent for better retention
- Optimized shock zone geometry absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- Custom alloy 76 steel maximizes resistance to wear and shock
- 7/16" Hex Shank
- Fits all 1/2" drive accessories
- Designed for use with Shockwave™ Lineman's 3 in 1 Utility Sockets
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov