Milwaukee 48-22-8440 PACKOUT Crate
Milwaukee 48-22-8440 Description
The MILWAUKEE® PACKOUT™ Crate is part of the PACKOUT™ modular storage system and constructed from impact resistant polymers for ultimate durability. The tool crate also has a weight capacity up to 50lbs. The Crate is fully compatible with all Milwaukee PACKOUT™ modular storage products and includes attachment points on the top & bottom to allow for seamless stacking. The PACKOUT™ Crate also has rear hanging points to hang from a PACKOUT™ Mounting Plate attached to a wall.
Milwaukee 48-22-8440 Includes
- (1) PACKOUT ™ Crate
Milwaukee 48-22-8440 Features
- Attachment Points for stacking or hanging
- Impact resistant body withstands drops & harsh jobsite conditions
- Part of the PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System
- Stack or Hang
- Impact Resistant Polymer Body
- 50lbs Weight Capacity
- Rear Hanging points for vertical use
- Top Attachment points for stacking full width PACKOUT™ components
- Integrated weep holes prevent water from collecting
- Integrated Side Handles for easy carrying
- 16” X 13” x 9” internal dimension
- 1872 Cu In of Storage Capacity
- Modular Connectivity with ALL PACKOUT™ Components
Milwaukee 48-22-8440 Specifications
|Product Length (in)||15.4|
|Product Height (in)||9.9|
|Product Width (in)||18.6|
|Product Weight (lbs)||5.07|
Build Your Own PACKOUT System
Easily configure your own PACKOUT loadout with our online configuration toolBuild Your PACKOUT System
Customize Your Workspace
The innovative modular system features an array of boxes, bags, tools and cases. Components interlock and are interchangeable allowing for complete customization of your workspaces.
PACKOUT systems can securely transport all your tools from jobsite to jobsite with impact resistant and 1P65 rated seals to prevent tool damage and 1680D Ballistic material maximizes durability. Stack on a rolling toolbox and get the job done.
PACKOUT provides workspace functionality solutions for the modern tradesman. Include PACKOUT Tools and kits like the PACKOUT wet/dry vacuum, radio + charger, or ratchet and socket kit to maximize productivity.