Milwaukee 48-22-3079 8GA - 20GA 6 IN 1 Combination Wire Pliers
Milwaukee 48-22-3079 Description
Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers feature a revolutionary, forged dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality. A unique reaming design is integrated into the pliers head for smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe, and a curved blade design allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. These pliers have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation, and won’t open when stored in a pouch or backpack. Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers deliver maximum productivity for the trades. The Milwaukee 48-22-3079 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all combination pliers. The includes (1) 48-22-3079 Combination Plier.
Milwaukee 48-22-3079 Includes
- (1) 6 IN 1 Combination Pliers
Milwaukee 48-22-3079 Features
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths Edges of Metal Pipe from 1/2" to 1"
- Bolt Cutter - Thread andCut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Wire Stripper - Strips 8-18 AWG (Solid Wire); 10-20 AWG (Stranded Wire)
- One-Handed Swing Lock - Easy One-Handed Use and remains locked while in pouch. Spring loaded for easy opening.
- Curved Cutting Blade for clean cuts throug larger wire sizes
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
- Tether-Ready Handle Loops
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov