Milwaukee 48-20-3991 1-5/8" X 18" X 23" SDS Max 4 Cutter Carbide Bit
Milwaukee 48-20-3991 Description
Milwaukee(R) SDS-Max drill bits provide faster drilling speeds, increased life, and more cordless efficiency. Breaker point pulverize the material leading to up to 20% faster drilling speeds. Rebar guards protect the bit when hitting hard aggregate and rebar leading to longer life. Variable flutes remove the dust out of the hole more efficiently resulting in up to 15% more holes per battery charge. Wide flute entrances lead to faster drilling speeds, while reinforced flutes prevent bit breakage, rendering increased durability in tough concrete applications. The centering tip allows for exact spot drilling. All SDS-Max drill bits meet the ANSI specification for drilling holes for anchor applications and include wear mark indicator when signifying when the bit no longer meets the ANSI spec.
Milwaukee 48-20-3991 Includes
- (1) SDSMAX 4CT 1-5/8" x 18" x 23"
Milwaukee 48-20-3991 Features
- Breaker points for up to 20% faster drilling speeds
- Rebar guards for increased durabilty in hard aggregate and rebar
- Variable flutes for up to 15% more holes per battery charge
- Reinforced Flutes to avoid bit breakage
- Wide flute entrance for increased faster dust removal
- Wear mark indicators to indicate end of life
- Centering tip of exact spot drilling
- ANSI specificed to fit common anchors