Milwaukee 410HV-XL WORKSKIN Light Weight Shirt, High Vis, XL
Milwaukee 410HV-XL Description
Milwaukee® WORKSKIN™ Performance Shirts are designed for tradesmen that need their next-to-skin layer to dry fast, keep them cool, and protect them from the sun in hot, summertime working conditions. Unlike cotton or standard wicking shirts, Milwaukee® WORKSKIN™ Performance Shirts utilize patented COOLCORE® Fabrics to stay up to 30% cooler, wick moisture faster, and prevent uncomfortable saturation from sweat. The addition of Fast Wicking Sweat Zones underneath the arms and down the back help accelerate drying in high-sweat areas. Made with fabrics that resist pilling and snagging from repeated daily use, Milwaukee® WORKSKIN™ Performance Shirts stay dry and stay cool to reduce fatigue from the hard work in the heat.
Milwaukee 410HV-XL Includes
- (1) Milwaukee® WORKSKIN™ Light Weight Performance Shirt - High Visibility
Milwaukee 410HV-XL Features
- COOLCORE® Performance Fabrics use patented three-yarn construction to wick moisture away from the body and keep the garment up to 30% cooler when working in the heat.
- Fast Wicking Sweat Zones extend down the back and under the arms to accelerate drying in high-sweat body areas.
- Chemical free moisture wicking allows shirt to dry faster, reduces saturation, and doesn’t wash out over time.
- UV protection helps block harmful rays from reaching the skin.
- Durable, pilling-resistant fabrics extend product life.
- Drop tail extended back provides extra coverage when working overhead.
- Seamless shoulders reduce discomfort from straps and harnesses.
- Made in the USA with Global Materials.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov