SKU: Milwaukee 2820-20PS
Milwaukee 2820-20PS M18 SWITCH TANK 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer (Tool Only)
• (1) M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base
• (1) SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly
• (1) Stainless Steel Wand
• (1) Adjustable Nozzle
• (1) Fan Nozzle
• (1) Angled Nozzle Adaptor
• Interchangeable Tanks, No Manual Pumping
• Add-on and Interchange Tank Assembly to Eliminate Cross-Chemical Contamination
• Replaceable Tank Assembly Delivers Lower Cost of Ownership
• Instant, Constant and Adjustable Pressure for Ultimate Control
• Up to 120 PSI & 25' Spray Distance
• Run-time: Up to 12 tanks per charge with M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery
• Critical seals: Viton® for increased durability against chemicals
• Dual Diaphragm Pump: For Longer Pump Life
• Wide Mouth Opening and Strainer: For Easier, Debris Free Pouring
• Wide Straps for Comfort During Extended Duty Cycles
• Transport Handle for Convenient Transport and Storage
• Length: 10"
• Height: 21.75"
• Width: 13"
• Weight: 16.7
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer delivers the industry’s first interchangeable tank design with no manual pumping. Designed to meet the needs of professional landscape maintenance, the battery-powered backpack sprayer delivers instant, constant and adjustable pressure up to 120 PSI and a 25 ft spray distance. The 5-mode pressure adjustment knob adjusts the pressure between 20 – 120 PSI for a wide range of applications. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery (sold seperately) provides up to 12 tanks of spraying per charge. The sprayer has a dual diaphragm pump for longer pump life and Viton® seals for increased durability against harsh chemicals. The sprayer tank has a wide mouth opening for easier pouring and a strainer that filters debris from getting into the tank. The backpack frame has wide straps for added comfort during extended spraying applications and a handle for convenient transport and storage.
The 4-Gallon Sprayer is made up of two components – the M18™ SWITCH TANK™ Powered Base and the SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Sprayer Tank Assembly. The Powered Base includes the motor, battery compartment, and REDLINK™ electronics. The interchangeable Tank Assembly includes the pump, hose, and wand. The isolated pump, hose, and wand design allow different tank assemblies to be added for different spraying applications, eliminating cross-chemical contamination. It also allows the tank assembly to be replaced at a lower cost of ownership compared to replacing the entire sprayer. The Powered Base is compatible with the SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Concrete Sprayer (49-16-28CS) and 4-Gallon Water Supply (49-16-28WS) Tank Assemblies. The M18™ SWITCH TANK™ 4-Gallon Backpack Sprayer is part of the M18™ system which is fully compatible with over 175 tools.