SKU: Milwaukee 2782-20
Weight: 5.945 lbs
Milwaukee 2782-20 M18 FUEL 5-3/8" - 5-7/8" Metal Circular Saw Bare Tool
• (1) 2782-20 M18 FUEL™ Metal Saw
• (1) 5-3/8" 30T Blade (48-40-4070)
• (1) Allen Wrench
• Brushless motor with 3900 RPMs delivers the FASTEST CUTTING metal cutting saw
• Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering LONGEST TOOL LIFE
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (not included) deliver UP TO 370 CUTS IN 3/4" EMT for all day work
• Integrated hang hook allows tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
• Adjustable Shoe
• LED Light
• Clear Sight Window- Make Accurate Cuts
• Chip Deflection Baffles
• Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
• Dual Actuation Trigger- Ease of Use and Safety!
• Blade Capacity: 5-3/8" - 5-7/8"
• Ferrous Metal Blade: Use 48-40-4070. Comes with saw.
• Non-Ferrous Blade: Use 48-40-4075
• 5-7/8" Metal Blade: Use 48-40-4080
• Cut Capacity: With a 5-7/8" blade the cut capacity is 2-1/4"
• Tool Weight: 4.8lbs
• Trigger Lock off
• Compatable Batteries: All M18 RedLithium Packs
• Compatable Chargers: All M18 Chargers
The M18 FUEL™ 5-3/8" – 5-7/8” Metal Saw delivers the fastest cuts with the longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw utilizes a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor with 3,900 RPMs to deliver the fastest cutting speeds and longest tool life on the market. The metal saw also features REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 370 cuts in ¾” EMT which is 1 cut per minute for over 6 hours straight. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 5-3/8" – 5-7/8” Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The new saw offers an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2782 M18 FUEL™ Metal Saw features a 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2782-20 comes equipped with a 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH ™ Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade and Blade Wrench.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov