Milwaukee 2775B-211 M18 Fuel Switch Pack Sectional Drum System Drain Cleaner Kit-B
Milwaukee 2775B-211 Description
M18 FUEL SWITCH PACK Sectional Drum System is the first drain cleaning solution that combines the benefits of sectional and drum machines, creating the single most versatile and mobile machine on the market. Tackling the most frequent challenge of any drain cleaning application, getting the machine onto the job, the SWITCH PACK System utilizes a modular design with backpack straps for the easiest transport to any roof, drain, crawl space, or cleanout. The tool-free drum connection allows users to quickly interchange between cable sizes, or add a second drum to reach 100’ down the line. All SWITCH PACK drums are fully enclosed providing the best protection against mess. The POWERSTATE® Brushless Motor delivers more clearing power than corded competitors for tough jobs through 4” drain lines. REDLINK PLUS intelligence improves control with an integrated drum brake, slowing the machine up to 5X faster than competitor drums. The REDLITHIUM battery pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, delivering cordless mobility, safety, and power supply to the drain cleaning industry.
Milwaukee 2775B-211 Includes
- 2775-20 SWITCH PACK™ Powered Base
- SWITCH PACK™ Drum w/ Anchor Cable
- 3/8" x 50' Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating
- (4) Cable Head Attachments w/ RUST GUARD™ Plating (1-1/2" Spade Bit, 1-1/2" C-Cutter, Medium Funnel, Medium Drop Head)
- Pin Key
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery
- Multi-Voltage Charger
Milwaukee 2775B-211 Features
- Built-In Backpack Straps: Easiest Transport
- Integrated Drum Brake: Electronically slows drum up to 5 times faster than competitor drum machines
- Electronic Foot Pedal With Non-Slip Grip: Maximum Durability
- Fully Enclosed Drum: Best Protection and Mess Containment
- Drain Line Capacity: 100' x 1/2" Inner Core Cable; 100' x 5/8" Open Wind Cable
- SWITCH PACK Drum Capacity: 75' x 5/16" Inner Core Cable; 50' x 3/8" and 1/2" Inner Core Cable; 50' x 5/8" Open Wind Cable
- Spin Speed: 250 RPM
- Accessory Attachment Storage: On-Tool
- Warranty: 5-Year Tool/2-Year Cable/3-Year Battery
- Accepts Other Brand Cables: Yes
Milwaukee 2775B-211 Specifications
POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
The Powerstate Brushless Motor delivers more application speed, torque and durability than brushed tools. Perform the task at hand with reduced noise, improved cooling, and less maintenance in between jobs.
Trade Focused Innovation
REDLINK PLUS is an innovative union of hardware and software that lets you manage the performance of your batters and tools. It prevents damage to the tool and battery with overload protection and adjust to each tool to optimize performance.
Built to withstand harsh work environments, REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries deliver the power you need at 20% cooler operation and think faster than other professional batteries for consistent and reliable performance.
IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.