SKU: Milwaukee 2772B-21XC
Weight: 35.295 lbs
Milwaukee 2772B-21XC M18 Fuel Drain Snake with Cable-Drive Kit-B , 1/4" & 3/8" X 35' CABLES, 5.0AH
• 2772-20 Drain Snake and 1/4" x 35' Inner Core Bulb Head Cable With RUST GUARD™ Plating
• 3/8" x 35' Inner Core Coupling Cable With RUST GUARD™ Plating
• (4) Cable Attachments (1" Spade Bit, 1" C-Cutter, Small Bulb Head, Small Drop Head)
• Pin Key
• M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery
• Multi-Voltage Charger
• Storage Bucket
• Fully Enclosed Drum: Best protection and mess containment
• LED Light: Illuminates work area underneath sinks and other dark spaces
• Capacity: 50' x 1/4" and 5/16"; 35' x 3/8" Inner Core Cables
• Powered Cable Feed & Retract: Yes, CABLE-DRIVE
• Variable Spin Speed: 0 - 500 RPM
• Variable Feed Speed: 0 - 8" Per Second
• Cable Lock: Yes, Twist Lock
• Feed Lock: Yes, Twist Lock
• Warranty: 5-Year Tool/2-Year Cable/3-Year Battery
• Accepts Other Brand Cables: Yes
• Length: 19.5"
• Height: 11.25"
• Width: 10"
M18 FUEL Drain Snake with CABLE-DRIVE Locking Feed System represents the next level in performance for handheld machines, and is the first to bring brushless motor technology to the drain cleaning industry. The POWERSTATE® Brushless Motor provides more clearing power than corded competitors for tough jobs through 3” drain lines. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance under load and improves control throughout the entire process. The REDLITHIUM battery pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, delivering cordless mobility, safety, and power supply to the drain cleaning industry. CABLE-DRIVE Locking Feed System maintains the selected feed speed, and its twist lock design auto-adjusts to all compatible cable sizes for the best cable grip when feeding and working the clog. M18 FUEL Drain Snake has a fully enclosed drum to ensure the best protection and mess containment.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov