Milwaukee 261B-XLT GRIDIRON Zip-to-Thigh Bib Overall - Black (Tall)
Milwaukee 261B-XLT Description
Engineered to survive the jobsite and outlast the elements, the Milwaukee® GRIDIRON™ Zip-to-Thigh Bib Overalls are built for tradesman who can’t let cold slow them down. Focused on providing reinforcement in areas where traditional workwear fails, GRIDIRON™ Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X against abrasion and tearing. FREEFLEX™ Stretch Panels across the inner legs combined with lighter, more durable materials maximize mobility by reducing bulk and eliminating break in time. NO DAYS OFF™ Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance and combines with high loft insulation to combat the most extreme weather conditions.
Milwaukee 261B-XLT Includes
- (1) 261B-XLT
Milwaukee 261B-XLT Features
- GRIDIRON™ Ripstop Polyester is 3X More Durable and 25% Lighter than 12oz cotton duck to survive the jobsite without the bulk of traditional work wear.
- Made to move with FREEFLEX™ Stretch Panels that make it easy to crouch, and materials that do not require break in time.
- NO DAYS OFF™ Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance to outlast the elements.
- GRIDIRON™ reinforced high-wear areas
- Tarnish resistant all-metal zippers
- Durable metal buckles won’t bend or break
- 100g high-loft insulation
- Adjustable waist provides 2” of flexibility for more comfortable layering
- Utility chest pocket provides quick access to commonly used items and secure zipper storage for electronic devices and valuables
- Tape measure and hammer loops
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov