Milwaukee 253B-M GRIDIRON Traditional Jacket Medium, Black
Milwaukee 253B-M Description
Engineered to survive the jobsite and outlast the elements, the Milwaukee® GRIDIRON™ Hooded Traditional Jacket is built for tradesman who can’t let cold slow them down. Focused on providing reinforcement in areas where traditional workwear fails, GRIDIRON™ Ripstop Polyester Outlasts 12oz cotton duck by 3X against abrasion and tearing. FREEFLEX™ Stretch Panels across the back combined with lighter, more durable materials maximize mobility by reducing bulk and eliminating break in time. NO DAYS OFF™ Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance and combines with high loft insulation to combat the most extreme weather conditions.
Milwaukee 253B-M Includes
- (1) 253B-M
Milwaukee 253B-M Features
- GRIDIRON™ Ripstop Polyester is 3X More Durable and 25% Lighter than 12oz cotton duck to survive the jobsite without the bulk of traditional work wear.
- Made to move with FREEFLEX™ Stretch Panels, articulated elbows, and materials that do not require break in time.
- NO DAYS OFF™ Weather Protection provides wind and water resistance to outlast the elements.
- GRIDIRON™ reinforced high-wear areas
- Riveted and reinforced pocket edges
- Tarnish resistant all-metal zipper
- 100g high-loft insulation
- Exterior storm flap and drop tail extended back provide additional weather protection
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov