Milwaukee 2472-21XC M12 600 MCM Cable Cutter Kit
Milwaukee 2472-21XC Description
The Milwaukee M12™ 600 MCM Cable Cutter delivers jaw-dropping cable cutting power in a compact portable package. Using a break-through powered ratcheting mechanism and superior blade geometry, the M12™ 600 MCM Cable Cutter cuts through large cables with ease leaving a clean, installation ready cut. The compact size and scissor style jaws enable cutting in crowded panels without looping, ratcheting or long arms freeing up precious space. Service Electricians, DataComm technicians, Utility Contractors, Demolition Crews, Repair Technicians and Commercial electricians will all benefit from the productivity gains delivered by this product.
Milwaukee 2472-21XC Includes
- 2472-20 M12™ Cable Cutter
- (1) RED LITHIUM™ M12™ XC Battery
- Multi voltage Charger
- Hard Carrying Case
Milwaukee 2472-21XC Features
- Powerful Jaws Cut Effortlessly through 600 MCM Cu / 750 MCM AL
- Milwaukee Designed Blade Delivers a round and installation ready cut
- Open jaws enable the user to go straight to the cable in panels without long handles, looping or ratcheting
- Redlithium™ Technology delivers up to 150 cuts of 500 MCM CU per charge
- 2 Speed Gear Box Delivers Power for large cables, and speed for more frequent size
- Auto Release Lever provides ability to cut, reload and quickly repeat
Milwaukee 2472-21XC Specifications
|600 MCM Copper, 750 MCM Aluminum, 1 3/16" Communication Cable
|Tool Weight (w/battery):
POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Powerstate Brushless Motors deliver more application speed, torque and durability than brushed tools. Perform the task at hand with reduced noise, improved cooling, and less maintenance in between jobs.
REDLINK PLUS is an innovative union of hardware and software that lets you manage the performance of your batters and tools. It prevents damage to the tool and battery with overload protection and adjust to each tool to optimize performance.
Built to withstand harsh work environments, REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries deliver the power you need at 20% cooler operation and think faster than other professional batteries for consistent and reliable performance.