Milwaukee 2455-20 M12 1/4" Cordless No-Hub Driver (Bare Tool)
• Voltage: 12V
• No Load Speed: 0-250/0-750 RPM
• Chuck Type: 1/4 Hex
• Torque Settings: 60 in-lbs. and 80 in-lbs.
• Drill Mode: Yes
• On Board Fuel Gauge: Yes
• LED Light: Yes
• LED Torque Indicator: Yes
• LED Calibration Indicator: Yes
• Battery: Lithium-Ion (not included)
• Tool Weight: 2.35 lbs.
Milwaukee 2455-20 Includes:
• No-Hub Coupling Driver (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2455-20 Features:
• Specific Torque Settings for 60 and 80 in-lbs - Fast accurate installation of no-hub couplings
• Auto Shut-Off with LED Indicator - Alerts users that torque limit has been achieved
• LED Calibration Indicator - Alerts user when calibration is needed (25,000 cycles)
• 0-750 RPM Drill Mode - Increased utility for general drilling and fastening
• M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Fastens up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge (sold separately)
• Compact/Lightweight Design - Reduces user fatigue at only 2.75 lbs (with batter attached, battery sold separately)
With specific torque settings for 60 and 80 in/lbs, the M12 Cordless No-Hub Driver is specifically designed to quickly install no-hub couplings with accuracy and repeatability. The first of its kind in the industry, the 2455-22 can fasten up to 300 clamps on a single charge and is proven to be accurate for up to 25,000 clamps before re-calibration.
POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Powerstate Brushless Motors deliver more application speed, torque and durability than brushed tools. Perform the task at hand with reduced noise, improved cooling, and less maintenance in between jobs.
REDLINK PLUS is an innovative union of hardware and software that lets you manage the performance of your batters and tools. It prevents damage to the tool and battery with overload protection and adjust to each tool to optimize performance.
Built to withstand harsh work environments, REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries deliver the power you need at 20% cooler operation and think faster than other professional batteries for consistent and reliable performance.