Milwaukee 2447-20 M12 3/8" Crown Stapler
Milwaukee 2447-20 Description
The Milwaukee M12 3/8” Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The 2447 is designed to drive a range of 3/8” flat crown staples (1/4” – 9/16”) through an array of materials and substrates. At just 3.0 lbs. and 7.5” long the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability. An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers. Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes. The 2447 is compatible with all Milwaukee M12 batteries, and carries Milwaukee’s 5-Year limited power tool warranty.
Milwaukee 2447-20 Includes
- M12™ 3/8" Crown Stapler
Milwaukee 2447-20 Features
- Staple locating arrow for accurate staple placement
- Slotted magazine design for easy staple viewing
- Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger for seamless changing between firing modes
- Power adjustment dial for consistent flush stapling through various materials
- Up to 1500 staples per charge on a compact M12 battery (battery and charge sold separately)
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Adjustable belt hook
- 5-Year Limited warranty
Milwaukee 2447-20 Specifications
POWERSTATE BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Powerstate Brushless Motors deliver more application speed, torque and durability than brushed tools. Perform the task at hand with reduced noise, improved cooling, and less maintenance in between jobs.
REDLINK PLUS is an innovative union of hardware and software that lets you manage the performance of your batters and tools. It prevents damage to the tool and battery with overload protection and adjust to each tool to optimize performance.
Built to withstand harsh work environments, REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries deliver the power you need at 20% cooler operation and think faster than other professional batteries for consistent and reliable performance.