SKU: Milwaukee 2236-20NST
Weight: 1.4 lbs
Milwaukee 2236-20NST CLAMP METER HVAC/R NIST
The Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (NIST) is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional HVAC/R technician, the 2236-20 clamp meter provides a wide 1.3” jaw opening to easily handle large conductors, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces and a high contrast white-on-black display for clearer readings. In addition, the Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R was designed with embedded non-contact voltage detection and an LED work light to increase end user productivity. A NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data is also included, needed by many organizations as proof of calibration with the date when NIST Calibration was performed. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
Milwaukee 2236-20 Specifications:
• Assembled Depth: 12"
• Assembled Height: 3.25"
• Assembled Weight: 1.5 Lbs.
• Assembled Width: 5"
Milwaukee 2236-20 Includes:
• (1) Clamp Meter
• (1) Test Lead Set
• (2) AA Batteries
• (1) Manual
Milwaukee 2236-20 Features:
• Thin Jaw Profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
• Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Worklight
• 6 mA DC for Flame Rectification
• High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
• Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov