Mi-T-M MH-0400-0M10 Kerosene Forced Air Portable Heater
• Powder coated hoot and fuel tank
• Heavy-duty, high quality cast iron aluminum enclosed electric motor
• Dual connector ignitor
• Factory tested for multiple fuels: Kerosene, JP8/Jet A fuel, No. 1 & No. 2 fuel oil, and No. 1 & No. 2 diesel
• Heat Output: 400,000 BTU
• Hot-Air Flow: 1,400 CFM
• AC Power: 120 Volt/60Hz/3.0 Amps
• Motor Size: 1/2 HP
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 24.0 gallons
• Fuel Consumption: 3.05 gal./hr.
Frame: Rugged steel body · Extension cord wrap · Powder coated hood and fuel tank · Powder coated steel handles for easy lifting · 13-inch pneumatic tires · Spare parts storage system (located on back of unit) · Fuel drain plug
Burner Head: Clamped hoses · Secured photo cell · 1-piece cast aluminum · Secured fully insulated ignition connection
Motor: Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum enclosed electric motor
Components: Built-in temperature control thermostat with control dial · High performance fan · Power switch · Secured internal components · Integral overheat and flame-out safety · Fuel gauge · Oversized fuel cap · High limit temperature shut-off · Sure start ignition for cold temperature starts · Dual connector ignitor · Error indicator read-out
Factory tested for multiple fuels: Kerosene, JP8/Jet A fuel, No. 1 or No. 2 fuel oil and No. 1 or No. 2 diesel fuel
For use in workshops, garages, construction sites and farms with proper ventilation.
Specifications subjet to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations, and/or ordinances.
Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information.
· Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
· Proper ventilation required during operation.
· Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov