Mi-T-M MH-0175-0MDH Elite Series Propane/Natural Gas Directional Portable Heater
• Independent fan and burner controls for simple operation
• Durable powder coated outer casing and side lifting handles
• Thermostat control with 20-foot cord
• Operates as both a fresh air circulator or a heater at the touch of a switch
• Heat Output: 175,000 BTU
• Type: Propane
• Heated Air Output: 1,200 CFM
• Fuel Consumption: 8.75 lbs./hr.
• Inlet Gas Pressure: 11-inch WC
• Temperature Rise (above ambient): 140Â°F
Outer Casing/Design: Rugged design · Durable powder coated outer casing and side lifting handles · Lifting handles for easy loading and unloading · The unit is naturally balance to lift easily with handles · Two 10-inch solid rubber tires for mobility and easy placement
Components: Independent fan and burner controls for simple operation · Thermostat control with 20-foot cord allows for a consistent, comfortable environment and use in remote locations · 15-foot hose and regulator assembly · Air flow safety devices · Totally enclosed frame · Fully enclosed electronics · Electronic ignition · Operates as both a fresh air circulator or a heater at the touch of a switch · Super quiet, super efficient · Easy to set-up · Numerous duct options available · Direct spark ignition
For use in tent and party applications or construction sites.
Specifications subjet to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations, and/or ordinances.
Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information.
· Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
· Proper ventilation required during operation.
· Extremely hot during operation. Keep children, animals and all combustible objects away from heater.