Mi-T-M MH-0150-LM10 Propane Forced Air Portable Heater
• Heavy-duty steel construction with steel base
• One touch electronic ignition and heat control for easy operation
• Enclosed gas controls
• Propane inlet connector-connects heater to propane tank via a supply hose
• Heat Output: 120-135-150,000 BTU
• Hot-Air Flow: 400 CFM
• AC Power: 120 Volt/60Hz/Less than 1.0 Amp
• Motor Size: 1/9 HP
• Fuel: Propane
• Fuel Consumption: 5.5/6.2/6.9 lbs./hr.
Frame: Heavy-duty steel construction with steel base · Easy-lift handle for portability at home or on the job site · Adjustable height angle for heat where you need it
Components: One touch ignition and heat control for easy operation · 10-foot hose and regulator · High performance fan · Automatic shut-off if power is interrupted or flame is extinguished · Enclosed gas controls · Electronic ignition · Propane inlet connector - connects heater to propane tank via a supply hose
Heat Output: Variable BTUs
For use in workshops, garages, construction sites and farms with proper ventilation.
Specifications subjet to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations, and/or ordinances.
Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information.
· Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
· Proper ventilation required during operation.
· Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov