Mi-T-M MH-0092-0MIH Job Site Series Kerosene Indirect Ductable Portable Heater
• Powder coated steel frame, handle and tank
• Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum electric motor
• Thermostatically controlled
• Functions of Kerosene or No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil
• Heat Output: 92,000 BTU
• Temperature Rise: 120Â°F
• Max. Output Temperature: 240Â°F
• Heated Air Output: 557 CFM
• Power Consumption: 250 watts
• AC Power: 115 Volts/60Hz/1Ø/4.0 Amp
Frame: Powder coated steel frame, handle and tank · Heavy-duty tires for easy mobility
Burner: Stainless-steel combustion chamber · Direct spark ignition
Motor: Heavy-duty, high quality cast aluminum electric motor
Components: Safety switch prevents overheating · Thermostatically controlled · Suitable for air ducting · Easy to operate controls · High capacity fuel tank · Electronic flame control · Automatic ignition · Water resistant control box · Automatic fuel shut-off · Rotary pump compressor · Compact design · Thermostat plug
Functions on: Kerosene or No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil.
For use on construction sites and applications where the heat will be ducted into a building.
Specifications subjet to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations, and/or ordinances.
Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information.
· Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas.
· Proper ventilation required during operation.
· Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov