Makita XUC01PTX2 18V X2 LXT Brushless Cordless Power-Assisted Wheelbarrow Kit
Makita XUC01PTX2 Description
The 18V X2 LXT Brushless power-assisted hand truck/wheelbarrow is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. You can use one or two Makita 18 Volt LXT batteries: use one 6 amp-hour battery and get up to 60 minutes of run time under load. For longer run time, drop in a second LXT battery and double the run time (kit includes 5.0 Ah batteries, 6.0 Ah batteries sold separately). Makita Brushless Motor are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the hand-truck/wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 300 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation. Additional accessories include a steel tube flat bed (included) and steel bucket (sold separately). For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19 In. to 30 In. to accommodate the work environment, and can also be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The power-assisted hand truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
Makita XUC01PTX2 Includes
- 2 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- Flatbed Pipe Frame (199116-7)
- 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
- L-Shaped Legs
- 2 Rear Wheel
Makita XUC01PTX2 Features
- Delivers up to 45 minutes of run time under load using one 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 battery
- Holds (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 MPH on a 12º incline
- Reversible for versatility and convenience
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed or steel bucket (steel bucket optional)
- Side rails on flat bed install in up or down position; large knob for easy adjustment
- Maximum load capacity up to 300 lbs.
- Rear wheel spacing is adjustable from 19" to 30" to accommodate the work environment
- 7" mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- L.E.D. battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery
- Weighs only 99 lbs. with flat bed for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job; adjust to 3 heights
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with STAR Protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
Makita XUC01PTX2 Specifications
|Speed Forward (High/Low MPH)
|2.5 / 1 MPH
|Speed Reverse (MPH)
|Max. Load Capacity
|2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
One System. Endless Possibilities
The LXT System is the world's largest compatible cordless tool system. Makita's purpose-built motors, battery technology, and communications maximize performance across every trade with over 300 solutions.
Advanced Brushless Motors
The LXT System is equipped with brushless motors that run contact-free, cooler, and more efficiently. Electronically controlled, the motor efficiently uses energy to meet the changing demands of each job.
Equipped with Star Protection Controls, Makita LXT tools communicate data between tool and battery to protect from overload, over-discharge, and overheating.