Makita XRH07PTU 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer with AWS
List Price: $1,550.00
You Save: $751.00 (48%)
Part Number: XRH07PTU UPC: 88381856188 Weight: 35.28
• 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 1-9/16" Advanced AVT Rotary Hammer (XRH07ZKU)
• 2 18V LXT li-ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
• 18V LXT li-ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
• Side Handle Assembly
• Depth Rod
• Bit Grease
• Tool Case
• Wireless Unit
• Two 18V LXT li-ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
• Powerful BL Brushless Motor delivers 250 to 500 RPM, 1,450-2,900 BPM and 8.4 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
• Auto-start wireless system (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
• Dust extraction capability with optional Makita dust attachment kit
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16"
• Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/8" - 1-1/4"
• Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-1/8"
• Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.4
• Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.4 J
• Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,450 - 2,900 BPM
• No Load Speed (variable speed) : 250 - 500 RPM
• Vibration Control : Yes
• Vibration (m/s²) : 5
• Battery : 2X 18V LXT li-ion
• Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
• Net Weight : 16.8 lbs.
The Makita 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 1-9/16 In. advanced AVT rotary hammer with AWS is a cordless concrete solution that’s loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency. It’s equipped with auto-start wireless system (AWS) for wireless connectivity with an AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately), and features advanced AVT for reduced vibration. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries and an efficient Brushless Motor for maximum power, speed and run-time for corded demands, without the cord. The XRH07PTU is engineered with advanced anti-vibration technology (AVT), a synchronized three-component system for significantly less vibration. AVT is more than just a padded handle. The three-component system includes an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. The result is a low vibration rating of only 5 m/s², but with no compromise in performance: the efficient Brushless Motor delivers a full 8.4 ft. lbs. of impact energy, with 250 to 500 RPM and 1,450-2,900 BPM. For improved efficiency, it’s equipped with auto-start wireless system technology. AWS utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless communication between the tool and dust extractor (sold separately). When the trigger of the AWS-equipped XRH07PTU is engaged, the AWS-equipped dust extractor powers-up. When the trigger is released, the dust extractor powers-down. AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and excessive noise since the dust extractor runs only when the tool is running. Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging the gears if the bit binds, and constant speed control that automatically adds power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most demanding jobs.