SKU: Makita XDT14Z
Weight: 2.9 lbs
Makita XDT14Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Quick-Shift 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare Tool
• (1) Impact Driver
• Quick-shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that down shifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work
• Tightening mode (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
• 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3, 600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
• BL Brushless Motor delivers 3,600 max RPM and 1,550 in. lbs. of max torque
• Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
• The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 4-5/8 in. long
• Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
• All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
• Hex Shank: 1/4"
• No Load Speed (variable): 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,100 / 0 - 3,600 RPM
• Impacts Per Minute (Variable): 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,600 / 0 - 3,800 IPM
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,550 in.lbs. / 175N•m
• Overall Length: 4-5/8"
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless quick-shift mode 3-speed impact driver (model XDT14Z, tool only) is a best-in-class fastening solution for users who want more torque, longer run-time, and precision fastening features. The XDT14Z delivers all of the above in a compact size with a superior power-to-weight ratio. The XDT14Z combines a full 1,550 in. lbs. Of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that down shifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. It is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, use the tightening mode (T-mode) and avoid damage to the screw or work piece. These precision settings, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. It is only 4-5/8 In. long and ideal for work in tight spaces. It’s part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection computer controls. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating STAR Protection inside.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov