Makita MU04Z 12V Max CXT Li-Ion Grass Shear, Bare Tool
List Price: $140.00
You Save: $63.17 (45%)
Part Number: MU04Z UPC: 088381837255 Weight: 3.6
• (1) Blade Guard
• (1) Grass Receiver
• Makita-built motor delivers 2,500 SPM for efficient cutting
• Up to 90 minutes of run time with 4.0Ah battery BL1041B (battery not included)
• 6-5/16" cutting width for optimum performance
• “Tool-less” blade changing system for increased convenience
• Easy to operate 3 stage cutting height adjustment (19/32", 25/32", 1")
• Dual blade action cuts with a shearing effect for improved results
• Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and automatically stops motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery
• Non-electrolyzed nickel plated blades engineered to resist staining and rusting
• Left and right lock-off button for user convenience
• Ergonomic rubberized soft grip engineered to absorb vibration for more comfortable operation
• Compact and ergonomic design at 13" long
• Weighs only 3.2 lbs. with battery for reduced user fatigue (battery not included)
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Cutting Capacity (width) : 6-5/16"
• Depth Adjustment Range : 9/32", 25/32", 1"
• Strokes Per Minute : 2,500 SPM
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Overall Length : 13"
• Net Weight (with battery) : 4.1 lbs.
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion cordless Grass shear (MU04Z) is a portable and convenient for Grass trimming and cutting. Compact and ergonomic, the Grass shear has a full 6-5/16 In. cutting width and 2,500 strokes per minute (SPM) for efficient cutting. Convenience features include a tool-less blade change system and an easy to operate 3-stage cutting height adjustment. When using the 12V max CXT™ 4.0 Ah battery (sold separately), users get up to 90 minutes of run time. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.