Makita HR2631F 7 AMP 1" AVT Rotary Hammer
List Price: $386.00
You Save: $173.50 (45%)
Part Number: HR2631F UPC: 088381687133 Weight: 13.2
• (1) Side Handle (451749-9)
• (1) Depth Gauge (331886-4)
• (1) Tool Case (824695-3)
• Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
• Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
• Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
• Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
• L.E.D. light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
• Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
• Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
• 3-mode operation for various applications with "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" functions
• 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
• Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
• "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
• Designed to reduce dust exposure in drilling applications with dust extraction accessory (part no.195173-3)
• Amps: 7
• Capacity (Concrete Drilling): 1"
• Capacity (Concrete Drilling w/ Core Bit): 2-11/16"
• Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
• Impact Energy (ft. lbs): 2.1
• Vibrations (m/s²): 11.5
• Blows Per Minute (Variable Speed): 0 - 4,600 BPM
• No Load Speed (Variable Speed): 0 - 1,200 RPM
• Overall Length: 15-1/8"
• Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
• Bit Type: Accepts SDS-Plus
• Sound Rating (Decibels): 90 dB (A)
The Makita 1 in. AVT rotary hammer (model HR2611F, with pistol-grip) is engineered with anti-vibration technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2611F combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling. The HR2611F has a 7 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 joules (2.1 ft. lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers rotation only, hammering with rotation or chipping only for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The LED light at the base of the tool’s pistol grip illuminates the work surface in low-light conditions. The HR2611F is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1 in. rotary hammer.