SKU: Makita HM1812X3
Makita HM1812X3 70 lb. Advanced AVT Breaker Hammer w/ Bits and Cart, 1-1/8" Hex
• (1) Breaker Hammer
• (1) Hex Wrench (783203-8)
• (1) Premium Hammer Cart (T-02892)
• (2) 1-1/8" X 20-1/2" Flat Chisel, 1-1/8" Hex (D-21369)
• (2) 16" Self Sharpening Bull Point, 1-1/8" Hex (B-45559)
• Efficient 15 AMP motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 53.9 ft.lbs./72.8 joules of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
• Advanced AVT® is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration in varying conditions resulting in a low 6.5m/s2
• Advanced AVT® provides a mechanical counterbalance system which greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
• Advanced AVT® provides a vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism effectively isolating more vibration away from the user
• Advanced AVT® provides rubberized handles that dampen vibration for increased comfort
• Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
• No hammering when idling function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when not in use which helps increase tool life and performance
• L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
• L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before brushes need to be replaced
• Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
• Cylindrical tool holder allows for the tool holder to be re-positioned should the original bolts and bolt holes become damaged
• Recessed lifting handles provide more convenience
• Breaker includes a 16.4 ft. power cord and integrated cord guide which positions the power cord away from working area
• Blows Per Minute : 870 BPM
• Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 53.9 ft.lbs.
• Impact Energy (Joules) : 72.8 J
• AMPS : 15
• Noise Level : 106 dB
• Vibration (m/s²) : 6.5
• Bit Type : 1-1/8" Hex
• Cord Length (ft) : 16.4'
• Overall Length : 33-1/4"
• Net Weight : 69.1 lbs.
• Shipping Weight : 72.6 lbs.
• UPC Code : 088381-801799