SKU: Makita FD07Z
Weight: 2.3 lbs
Makita FD07Z 12V CXT Li-Ion 3/8" Brushless Cordless Driver Drill Bare Tool
• (1) FD07Z 12V 3/8" Drill-Driver Tool Only
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16" long
• Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
• BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 280 in.lbs. of Max Torque
• The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
• Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
• The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
• Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
• 12V max CXT™ slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience (battery not included)
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Ideal for work in tight spaces
• Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
• Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Capacity (Steel): 3/8"
• Capacity (Wood): 1-1/8"
• No Load Speed (2 Speed): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
• Maximum Torque (in. lbs): 280 in. lbs
• Battery: 12V Max CXT Li-Ion
• Overall Length: 6-1/16"
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless 3/8 in. Driver-drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The FD07 weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with 2.0 Ah battery, sold separately), and delivers 280 in. lbs. Of max torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight and for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov