Makita FD06R1 12V Max CXT 1/4" Hex Cordless Driver-Drill Kit
List Price: $216.00
You Save: $97.71 (45%)
Part Number: FD06R1 UPC: 088381801614 Weight: 8.8
• Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1, 700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
• Makita-built motor delivers 250 in. lbs. of max torque
• Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/16 in. long
• Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
• 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
• Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
• Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
• Ideal for work in tight spaces
• Convenient 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
• Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
• Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
• Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
• 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
• Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
• Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
• Capacity (wood) : 13/16"
• Hex Shank : 1/4"
• No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
• Battery : 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
• Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m) : 250 in.lbs./28N•m
• Handle : Pistol
• Max. no load speed : 1,700 RPM
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion cordless 1/4 in. Hex driver-drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The FD06R1 weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0 Ah battery) and delivers 250 in. lbs. Of max torque. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. The FD06R1 is compatible with 1/4 in. hex shank bits. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.