Makita EB7650TH 75.6 cc MM4 Backpack Blower
List Price: $842.00
You Save: $343.00 (41%)
Part Number: EB7650TH UPC: 088381669825 Weight: 33.9
• Powerful fuel efficient 75.6 cc (3.8 HP) MM4® commercial duty engine
• Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy starts
• Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
• Shoulder straps engineered with multiple adjustments for improved fit
• Padded back panel is ventilated for improved operator comfort
• Heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between frame and engine for improved operator comfort
• Tool-less handle adjustment for quick positioning of handle
• Adjustable tube easily adjusts to desired length
• Large grip positioned at optimum center of gravity for easier transport
• Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation (76 dBA)
• Padded shoulder straps retain their shape for easier re-shouldering
• Engine Displacement (cc) : 75.6 cc
• Engine (HP) : 3.8 HP
• Max. Air Volume : 670 CFM
• Max. Air Velocity : 200 MPH
• Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
• Fuel Tank Capacity : 64 oz.
• Crank Case Capacity : 7.4 oz.
• Sound Pressure : 76 dB(A)
• Dry Weight : 24.1 lbs.
• Blower Type : Backpack
• Power Type : 4-stroke gas
• User Type : Professional
Makita’s 75.6 cc MM4® backpack blower (EB7650TH) combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke engine with quieter operation and the convenience of no fuel mixing. The cleaner-burning, fuel-efficient EB7650TH is a true step-up from older 2-stroke motors. It’s engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class backpack blower. The EB7650TH is powered by a 75.6 cc commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix and will deliver commercial duty performance with a maximum air speed of 200 MPH and a maximum air volume of 670 cubic feet per minute. The mechanical automatic engine decompression is engineered for quick and easy starts, with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts between the frame and engine for improved operator comfort. The EB7650TH is compact with less weight (only 24.1 lbs.) with wide padded straps and padded back panel for operator comfort. In addition, the large capacity muffler ensures quiet operation at 76dB(A).