Makita A-97776 11/64" Hex Shank Black Oxide Drill Bit
Makita A-97776 Description
Broken drill bits are a waste of time. Makita Black Oxide Drill Bits are designed for use with today’s high-torque drills and impact drivers, and engineered for added durability for longer service life. The durable one-piece design is constructed with High Speed Steel (HSS), with a ¼” hex shank for use with impact drivers and driver-drills. Makita Black Oxide Drill Bits are ideal for drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, and cast iron.
Makita A-97776 Features
- 135° split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
- 1/4 in. hex shank works directly with impact drivers and driver-drills
- Durable one piece design
- Black oxide coating for added corrosion resistance
- High Speed Steel (HSS) construction for added durability and long life.
- For drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal and cast iron
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov