Makita 197212-5 8-1/2" x 15-1/2" x 11-5/8" Large Interlocking Case
Makita 197212-5 Description
The Makita Interlocking Cases are the latest innovation in power tools storage. The Interlocking Cases were created as a solution to efficiently organize and transport an ever increasing stable of power tools. Traditional tool boxes often vary in size and shape, making them difficult to manage and move. However by utilizing an innovative modular design, the Makita Interlocking Cases can be conveniently stacked, linked and transported together via a collective array of key features.
Makita 197212-5 Features
- Innovative stackable case design for efficient organization, transporting and protection of tools
- Interlocking latches secure lid shut and link multiple cases together
- Corresponding channels along lid and base of case for stable, non-shift stacking
- Low-profile, rounded carrying handle for user comfort
- Recessed side handles for convenient lifting
- Reinforced lid provides additional strength and durability
- Compatible with SP6000J/J1 system, Festool® Systainer® cases and other similar modular storage systems
- Festool® and Systainer® are registered trademarks of TTS Tooltechnicsystems AG & Co. KG.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov